Andover Vermont Land Grants
Try our genealogy search engine
The Town of Andover, Vermont land grants copied from the New Hampshire Land Grants being transcripts of the Charters of Townships and minor grants of lands made by the Provincial Goverment of New Hampshire, within the present boundaries of the State of Vermont, from 1749 to 1764.
*2-279 *The Names of the Grantees of Andover (Vizt)
Nathanl House Timoy Wasburne James Wright Nathan Damman Elisha Bill Eliphalet House Gain Miller Benja Little Simeon Curtis Freman Ellis Jessee Townsend Const Woodward Orlando Mack, Junr Benajah Bill Israel Woodward, Junr John Lossan Joseph Hibbard Denison Kingsbury Saml Fish Thedo Atkinson, Esq. Benja Emerson Jacob Sawyer Nathl Dunham John Damman Jona Swetland Willm Swetland Rufus Rude Philip Bell Nathl White Joseph Wright Thos Lyman David Strong John Nelson Bennony Clark Robert Hunter Saml Sprague John Sprague Aaron Clark Benja House Stephn Hutchinson Israel Woodward Peter Easman Simon Stevens Peter Mors Asael Clark Jona Brown Thos Perkins John Gibbs, Junr Willm Hunt Stephen Hunt, Junr James Simes Joseph Loamer Willm Downer Orlando Mack David Townsend Thomas Lyman Robert Benet Benony Lomis Willm Sims Benja Attwill Soloman Tupper Ezekel Thomas Mark Hg Wentworth, Esq. John Mills John Rond Stephen Emerson
His Excellency Benning Wentworth Esq. a Tract of Land to Contain five Hundred Acres as Marked B-W- in the Plan which is to be Accounted two of the within Shares, One Share for the Incorporated society for the Propagation of the Gospel in Foreign Parts, One Share for a Glebe for the Church of England as by Law Established, One share for the first Settled Minister of the Gospell & One Share for the Benefit of a school in said Town.