Arlington, Vermont Land Grants
Try our genealogy search engine
The Town of Arlington, Vermont land grants copied from the New Hampshire Land Grants being transcripts of the Charters of Townships and minor grants of lands made by the Provincial Goverment of New Hampshire, within the present boundaries of the State of Vermont, from 1749 to 1764.
*2-83 *The Names of the Grantees of Arlington (Viz)
John Searl Doctr Samuel Mather James Lyman Elisha Searl Nathan Lyman Hezzekiah Wright Ebenezr Strong Jonathan Strong Isaac Searl Abraham Dibble David Beebee Nehemiah Smedley William Warner Jedediah Smedley Asael Beebee Jonathan Kilburne Daniel Cole Mark Hunkg Wentworth, Esq. Benning Wentworth Samll Roberts Henry Young Ebenezr Hunt Noah Parsons Medad Edwards John Parsons Jona Basscomb Nathaniel Searl Joseph Allen Increes Clark James Searl Jeremiah Hosford John Landon Josiah Hosford Samuel Curtis William Hosford James Beebee Jonathan Killburne, Junr Daniel Hosford, Junr Majr John Wentworth Wiseman Clagget Henry Borns John Hosford, Junr Moses Kingsley Ebenezr Clark Ephraim Parsons Samuel Janes Ebenezr Pomry Caleb Strong Israel Rust Timothy Wright Daniel Hosford Hezekiah Jones Hezzekiah Jones John Smedley John Beebee, Esq. Abraham Hollembeck John Dean Benjamin Culver Theodore Atkinson, Esq. Samll Wentworth Boston John George Gregger Peter Lampson &
One Tract of Land to Contain Five Hundred Acres for his Excellency Benning Wentworth, Esq. as Marked B: W: in the Plan which is to be Accounted Two of the within Shares one whole Share for the Incorporated Society for Propagating the Gospel in foreign Parts One whole Share for A Glebe for the Church of England as by Law Established, One share for the first Settled Minister of the Gospel & One Share for the Benefit of a school in said Town.