Bridport, Vermont Land Grants
Try our genealogy search engine
The Town of Bridport, Vermont land grants copied from the New Hampshire Land Grants being transcripts of the Charters of Townships and minor grants of lands made by the Provincial Goverment of New Hampshire, within the present boundaries of the State of Vermont, from 1749 to 1764.
*The Names of the Grantees of Bridport (Viz) *2-239 Ebenezr Wiswall James Carlyle Elisha Smith James Brown Luke Brown Thomas Stearns, Junr Edward Rayment Ephraim Wheeler Archld Campbell James Tilford Joseph Bill John Fisk, 2d Jacob Smith Tyrus Rice Samuel Rice Benja Fisk Nathan Perry Samuel Rice Elijah Morton Ephraim Doolittle Thomas Watson Joseph Wiley Henry Ward Ebenezr Stearns Jonathn Rolf Saml Brown Simon Stevens David Moore Henry Quincy John Dennie Peter Jones Jona Ozling Nathan Baldwin Peter Goulding Richard Stowers Joseph M'Crackin Ignatius Goulding Josiah Perry Nathl Moore Palmer Goulding Joseph Newmarch, Esq. John Wason, Junr Joseph Tilton Willm M'Farland Adonijah Rice Joseph Hastings Nathl Harington Thomas Stearns Elisha Smith Nathl Stearns Alexandr Campbell Johnson Jackson Duncan Campbell Joseph Blair Willm Crawford Nathl Green Noah Jones Nahum Willard Samuel Brewer Jacob Hemingway Timothy Heald Abel Goulding James Nevin, Esq. Danl Tilton &
His Excellency Benning Wentworth, Esq. a Tract of Land to Contain Five Hundred Acres as marked B-W in the Plan, and is to be Accounted two of the within shares. One whole Share for the Incorporated society for the Propagation of the Gospell in Foreign Parts, One share for a Glebe for the Church of England as by Law Established, One share for the first Settled Minister of the Gospell and One Share for the Benefit of a School in said Town--
Province of New Hampsr Octor 10, 1761
Recorded from the back of the Origional Charter of Bridport under the Provce Seal
Attested Theodore Atkinson Secry