Warren County, New York
Try our genealogy search engine
Beswick Cemetery is located on Town Road, between CR d3 and CR 36 at the south end of Trout Lake on north side of the road opposite Cedar Camps Road, Commonly called South Trout Road, in the Town of Bolton, Warren County, New York.
Beswick Cemetery Burials
- Beswick, Asa, died Mar. 28, 1847 age 40 yrs.
- Beswick, Byron, born 1845, died 1918
- Beswick, Herbert N., born Oct. 4, 1883, died Mar. 6, 1903
- Beswick, John, died Jan. 4, 1890 age 56 yrs. 6 mos. 7 days, Co. G, 118th Regt. NYSV
- Beswick, Laura, wife of Asa Beswick, died Oct. 25, 1860 age 49 yrs. 9 mos. 25 days.
- Beswick, Lovina, wife of Rev. Nathaniel Brown, born May 26, 1835, died Nov. 14, 1907
- Brown Delbert L., son of Nathaniel & Lovina, died Jan. 3, 1881 age 22 yrs. 3 mos. 8 days
- Brown, Rev Nathaniel, born Dec. 3, 1831, died July 10, 1894
- Moon, Eliza A., wife of Byron Beswick, born 1851, died 19??