Van Orden Cemetery
Town of Windham
Greene County New York
Try our genealogy search engine
Van Orden Cemetery is located at the junction of East end of Old Road and Route 23 on the Windham side of junction in the Town of Windham, Greene County, New York.
Van Orden Cemetery - no fence - many unmarked graves - others have field stones.
Van Orden Cemetery Burials
- HAPEMAN, Robert, died age 19 yrs. 2 mos. 14 days, Member of Co. K 120th N.Y. Vol. Died Regimental Hospital near Falmouth, Va.
- HAIGHT, Capt. Isaac, died March 29, 1810, age 44 yrs. Soldier of the Revolution. Masonic emblem on top of stone. and three small stones "SH" "GH" "RH".
- NEWCOMBE, Abner, son of Isham and Margaret, died Sept. 9, 1849, age 3 yrs. 5 mos. 25 days
- PELHAM, Alice R., daughter of Henry and Mary J., died Aug. 11, 1860, age 1 yr. 4 mos.
- PIERCE, Nellie (believed a Williams), wife of James Pierce, born 1766?, died Sept. 5, 1876, age 70 yrs.
- PIERCE, Caroline, daughter of James and Nellie Pierce, died Sept. 19, 1858
- PIERCE, Delia B., daughter of James and Nellie Pierce, died June 20, 1860, age 16 yrs.
- Martin Pierce, son of John and Elizabeth, died Jan. 6, 1887, age 9 mos.
- VAN ORDEN, Peter, died July 15, 1841, age 80 yrs. A soldier of the Revolution.
- VAN ORDEN, Mary, wife of Peter Van Orden, died March 28, 1849, age 74 yrs.
- WILLIAMS, Hannah, wife of William Williams, died may 22, 1859, age 88 yrs. 9 mos. 2 days
- CONLEY, Libbie M., daughter of A. and Elanor Conley, died July 9, 1861, age 8 yrs. 18 days
- CONLEY, Sarah M., daughter of A. and Elanor Conley, died July 6, 1861, age 5 yrs. 10 mos.
- NEWCOMBE, Lois, wife of Abner Newcombe, died Apr. 26, 1846, age 65 yrs. 1 mo.
- NEWCOMBE, Abner, died June 30, 1844, age 62 yrs. 6 mos.
- HAPEMAN, Sally, wife of George Hapeman, died May 27, 1860, age 49 yrs.
- HAPEMAN, George D., died Apr. 7, 1863, age 52 yrs. 3 mos. 20 days
- VAN ORDEN, Hannah E., daughter of David and Polly M. Van Orden, died Jan. 7, 1849, age 5 mos.
- DRACE, Sarah B., daughter of Henry and Martha A. Drace, died Jan. 22, 1858, age 11 mos.
- HALLENBECK, John B., son of John and Elizabeth Hallenbeck, died Sept. 18, 1859, age 3 yrs. 9 mos. 18 days