Town of Brant
Erie County, New York
Try our genealogy search engine
Fuller Cemetery in located in the township of Brant, Erie County, New York, on the Milestrip Road opposite schoolhouse, District No. 2, Brant.
No care taken of it. Old residents say it was once quite a large cemetery, but it was gradually added to the adjoining far. Now only a few stones stand.
Fuller Cemetery Burials
- FAITH, Louisa, wife of George W. Faith, died Feb. 27, 1861, in the 22nd year of his life.
- HARRIS, Emma Jane, daughter of Jerome and Bershaba Harris, died April 16, 1856, age 5 yrs. 11 mos. 20 days.
- PALMER, Gardner died Dec. 22, 1851, age 55 yrs.
- PALMER, Betsey C., wife of Gardner Palmer, died Feb. 7, 1868, age 70 yrs. 5 mos.
- PRENTICE, Louisa, wife of Lewis Prentice, died Feb. 6, 1853, age 19 yrs. 11 mos. 6 days.