New Horizons Genealogy

"Specializing in New England and New York Colonial American Ancestry"

Mount Airy Cemetery
Town of East Amwell
Hunterdon County
New Jersey

Try our genealogy search engine

Mount Airy Cemetery is a church yard of the Amwell Second Presbyterian Church, located at Mount Airy, half way between Ringoes and Lambertville, on the Old York Road, and on the western edge of the Town of East Amwell, Hunterdon County, New Jersey. It was organized in 1754, being set off from the First Church, on the petition of "people bordering on the Delaware." It served the needs of the inhabitants of the western portion of old Amwell Township, until the Lambertville Church was established in 1821.

Mount Airy Cemetery Burials