Old Abandoned Burial Ground on Moonochi Road
Town of Little Ferry
Try our genealogy search engine
These tombstone records were copied from stones in an old abandoned Burial Ground on Moonochi Road (Liberty St.) in the Town of Little Ferry, Bergen County, New Jersey.
Old Abandoned Burial Ground on Moonochi Road Burials
- DICKERSON, Samuel, born Sept. 26, 18(28?), died June 10, 1894.
- JACKSON, Eliza, maybe wife of Edward Jackson, born 1843, died 1889.
- JACKSON, Edward, maybe husband of Eliza Jackson, born 1836, died 1909.
- JEFFERSON, Thomas, died Mar. 27, 1901, age 67 yrs.
- WHITE, Henry, died May 23, 1911.
- WHITE, George.
- WHITE, Leah Anna.
- WHITE, Amos.
- WHITE, Clarence.
- WHITE, Willett.
- REED, Nohan, died July 29, 1902, age 17 yrs.
- MATTISON, Richard R., died Nov. 27, 1892, age 29 yrs. 10 mos. 29 days.
- MATTISON (?), Cora, born 1879, died 1894.
- JACKSON, Susan A., born 1841, died 1906.
- DULFER, Elizabeth, died Feb. 12, ----, age 90 yrs., (stone broken and gone).
- SMITH, Cornelia J., died Aug. 15, 1866, age 1 yr. 11 mos. 6 days.
- ROBINSON, Susan, died Aug. 14, 1881, age 80 yrs. 11 mos. 17 days.
- GEFFER, Jane, died June 6, 18??, age 42 yrs.
- VAN RIPER, Joseph, no dates visable.
- ROBINSON, William, died Aug. 23, 1891 (?), nearly obliterated, a recently placed flag on this grave indicates that this man was a veteran.