Bond County, Illinois Church Records
Bond County Illinois Church Records for your genealogy and family history research.
Try our genealogy search engine
Bond County Church Information
Early churches established in Bond County include:
- 1819 - First Presbyterian Church
- 1823 - Mt. Gilead Cumberland Church, first organized as the Cumberland Presbyterian Church in 1810 in Tennessee.
- 1825 - Bethel Presbyterian Church began when the priginal Shoal Creek Church, established in 1819, was divided into three churches.
- 1830 - Mulberry Grove United Methodist Church
- 1833 - Mt. Nebo Primative Baptist Church
- 1836 - First Baptist Church
- 1843 - Pleasant Mound Church of the Brethren
- 1844 - United Presbyterian Church had its first congregation in Bond County, though it had its roots in Indiana around 1828.
- 1848 - First United Methodist Church
- 1853 - Liberty Baptist Church
- 1859 - Woburn Church of Christ
- 1877 - First Christian Church
- 1880 - Greenville Free Methodist Church
- 1880 - United Church of Christ
- 1881 - Wilkerson A.M.E. Chapel
- 1881 - Wisetown Baptist Church