1670 Connecticut State Census
The 1670 Connecticut State Census is a reconstructed listing of 1544 household heads and 824 freeman. Data for the census was found in household, estate, tax, landowner, church and freeman lists between the years 1660 and 1673. In transcribing these records I maintained the origional spellings exactly as they were on the origional record.
Map Guide to the U. S. Federal Censuses, 1790 - 1920
New Haven County
New London County
Other Connecticut Resources:
- 1840 Connecticut Census of Pensioners
- Barbour Collection of Connecticut Vital Records
- Hale Collection of Connecticut Cemetery Inscriptions
Books of Interest:
- State Census Records, by Ann S. Lainhart
- Map Guide to the U.S. State Censuses, by William Thorndale and William Dollarhide
Ancestry.com Free Trial - To register you only need to enter your first and last name and email. It is no longer required to enter your credit card information for the free trial.